Nothing makes me laugh more than horribly awkward official posters
raise your hand if you’ve ever felt personally victimized by matt smith and karen gillan
so, who ever invented mac and cheese pizza deserves so much in life.
Couldn’t have put it better myself.
i have a lot of homework, so i’ve decided to start watching a new tv series
- Parents: omg you still here you never do anything good why don't you try and be useful.
- School: you're dumb and have no future, sorry.
- Mirror: Eew please that's horrible, look for a plastic surgeon.
- Cellphone: why in the hell do you check for new texts? Who the fuck would ever contact you?
- Facebook: friends requests? New messages? Wait you really expect to have notifications? Lol
- Friends: why you always depressed its not even funny to spend time with you.
- Period: brace for impact sis, Quentin Tarantino style in 3, 2...
- Blade: use me use me use me come on dont try to resist, I'll make you feel good and alive
- Music: hey sweetheart, here you are. You okay? Shh don't worry, everything's gonna get better. You are special but not alone and never stop fighting and hoping cause someday it won't hurt anymore, just chill now, put your headphones and let me show you beauty and love and give you chills and make you feel wonderful, just listen to me..
“I think positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time.”
“Katniss?” He drops my hand and I take a step, as if to catch my balance. ”It was all for the Games,” Peeta says. “How you acted.” “Not all of it,” I say, tightly holding onto my flowers. “Then how much? No, forget that. I guess the real question is what’s going to be left when we get home?” he says. “I don’t know. The closer we get to District Twelve, the more confused I get,” I say. He waits, for further explanation, but none’s forthcoming. “Well, let me know when you work it out,” he says, and the pain in his voice is palpable.”
visually stunning movies → inception